Warhammer Shadespire is a new tactical arena combat game set in the Age of Sigmar. Easy to learn but difficult to master, Shadespire is perfect for small-scale tactical games that can be played quickly and easily by anyone. The game rules are designed with competitive play in mind and matches can be played in under 45 minutes. You don’t need a huge area to play, and it is ideal for club or tournament play (which is our intent once it’s released!).
The Core Set contains everything you need to assemble your new miniatures and pit them against each other right away.
• 3 Stormcast Eternals Liberators
• 5 Khorne Bloodbound Bloodreavers
• A construction guide
• A book of all the rules you need to play
• A quick-start sheet to introduce you to the game
• 8 double-sided fighter cards
• 2 double-sided game boards
• 60 power cards
• 36 objective cards
• 5 attack dice and 3 defence dice
• 126 various tokens
Click here to get more information about Warhammer: Shadespire.